ITRA Global is one of the largest real estate organizations in the world devoted to representing Tenants and Occupiers of commercial real estate.
Providing services across North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, India and Australia, ITRA is active in more than 90 national and international markets, providing clients with principal-level representation for their multi-regional real estate needs. Each ITRA team member is already among the best and most respected practitioners in his or her respective market, yet he/she benefits greatly from ITRA affiliation. As the majority of our team members have confirmed, their business volume and the quality of work have noticeably increased since becoming a part of the ITRA team.
As an ITRA team member, your company can enjoy many benefits that include:
- An international identity and platform to distinguish your company and better compete in your marketplace as well as enable you to assist your client globally;
- Exclusive rights to your designated geographic market area;
- Receipt of referred transactions from other ITRA offices and from the ITRA website;
- Attend national (and occasional international) events and conferences twice annually in rotating cities for networking, education, motivation and social interaction with non-competing colleagues;
- Experience a team approach where team members work collectively on transactions, discuss common business issues and resolutions and share documents and marketing material via teleconferences, our “ITRAnet” web portal, and email;
- Receive personalized marketing material including branded letterhead, customized brochures, and customized newsletters as well as our popular national and international eNewsletters;
- A customized “Location“ page for your firm on the ITRA website;
- A solid organization based on integrity and mutual respect;
- Administration by a full-time, responsive Executive Director;
For us in Denver, the most valuable assets of being a member of the ITRA Team, no doubt, have been learning about new marketing ideas, new software and hardware products and better ways of thinking about certain technical and legal aspects of the leasing and buying process. Imagine being in a board room filled with Tenant Rep Advocates — all at least as smart and experienced as you are — all sharing their best business practices with each other! Sometimes we even learn what NOT to try in our own businesses when another team member shares what DID NOT WORK for him or her and why. All the above combined make us more effective and more competitive in our own local market, even on transactions where other members of the ITRA Team are not involved at all. Although an idea that came from an ITRA conference may have aided us in winning an assignment in the first place! ITRA is truly great!”
– William A. Gary, MBA, MIM, Principal, ITRA Denver
“The International Tenant Representative Alliance has been the best investment I have made, bar none! Prior to becoming an ITRA affiliate, my company had long focused on providing quality tenant representation services to corporations with significant requirements in the Pittsburgh area. Since becoming an ITRA affiliate, the global platform and combined areas of expertise have expanded tremendously the opportunities to help our clients, generating new revenue streams well beyond my expectations. Moreover, the education, multi-facet experience, global perspective, resources, along with the unwavering support system and friendships of ITRA affiliates, have provided the ultimate return on my investment!”
– Carrie Holstead, President, ITRA Pittsburgh
“Our firm initially became a part of ITRA in order to better serve our clients that have needs in cities outside the San Francisco Bay Area. We did not expect to get so much more! The open and free sharing with this group is to us the essence of ITRA. We don’t go head-to-head every day with ITRA affiliates in Boston, Houston, Atlanta, Toronto, etc. ITRA gives us a unique and completely safe environment to share openly our ‘trade secrets’ and confidential problems with like-minded, very experienced and very creative tenant representatives, who can offer advice and solutions that we simply can’t find, or can’t risk seeking, anywhere else in our highly competitive local market. The creativity and solutions that we get from our ITRA affiliates most definitely helps us to serve our clients to the fullest.”
– Anna Rosen, ITRA San Francisco
“As an ITRA Affiliate since 2006, our firm has discovered that we have partnered with true leaders in global tenant representation. Within ITRA, we are fortunate to have such an energetic, talented group with extensive experience willing to support our needs, providing our firm with the ability to offer services and create additional revenue streams which we did not expect. This is a very exciting time to be working in this industry, with the opportunity for us to make a difference in the market place as a part of the ITRA team!”
– Michael Coretz, ITRA Tucson
“Several years ago, while working on an assignment with ITRA DC, our firm learned about ITRA and was invited to attend an ITRA conference in San Francisco. At the conference, it became clear to us that the International Tenant Representative Alliance was the missing link our firm needed to totally service our clients. The depth of knowledge, experience, integrity, talent and dedication each ITRA affiliate brings to the organization makes it a truly unique organization. All affiliates are seasoned professionals and principals of their firms, willing to openly share information and best practices to aide others in successfully growing their firms. Becoming a part of ITRA has elevated our company to a higher level and enabled us to better serve our clients by providing them the service and information they need to make more knowledgeable real estate decisions.”
– Debra L. Stevens, CCIM, ITRA Boston.
Have we piqued your interest yet?
If the answer is “Yes”, and you are the principal of a commercial real estate firm which represents tenants and buyers exclusively.
Beth Wade, ITRA Executive Director