Following are some interesting facts about Colorado Springs and its commercial real estate market…
- Colorado Springs Ranked 4th in Mountain States Metro Areas leading locations for companies of all sizes according to Area Development.
- Colorado Springs made Kiplinger’s list of top 10 Great Cities for college graduates, was named one of the Nation’s 12 Most Distinctive Destinations and ranked 6th in getting the “biggest bang for your buck.”
- Colorado ranked 5th Best State for Business by CNBC and 5th on the Clean Energy Leadership Index with Colorado Springs ranked 18th Greenest City.
- Colorado Springs ranked 9th in America’s Best Midsize Metropolitan Areas according to MSNBC. The scores went to well-rounded places with healthy economies, light traffic, moderate costs of living, impressive housing stocks and strong educational systems.
- Colorado Springs ranked 4th Fittest City by Gallup in 2010 based on average body mass index and recorded health habits such as eating, exercise and access to health insurance.
- Colorado Springs ranked as one of the best southwest cities for defense jobs by FedSmith.com. The survey found that Colorado Springs has a niche market for defense technology partly due to 4 military installations in the city.
- Colorado is ranked the 4th best state to live in according to Gallup and Healthways, a disease management company. The survey found that residents enjoy their jobs, express deep optimism about future prospects and even manage to stay healthy.
About the Principal:
Wayne Timura brings a unique blend of technical and business leadership expertise to ITRA Global, gained from over thirty years of national and international experience in commercial real estate, finance, and facility design, construction and operations. Wayne specializes in advising and representing corporate owner-users and tenants with their real estate and development projects. He and his team work to deliver value-added services to achieve cost effective and appropriate solutions to totally satisfy clients’ needs.
Prior to establishing ITRA®|Commercial Real Estate and Next Level Development in Colorado Springs, Wayne was a Corporate Real Estate executive with global responsibilities for two multinational corporations including a multi-year European assignment based in Geneva, Switzerland. He was also a Construction Manager for Kraft Foods. Wayne has a MS degree in Engineering and Management and a BS degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Vermont. He is a licensed real estate broker, a registered professional engineer and a licensed general contractor.
Community service and professional leadership have always been high priorities for Wayne. He currently chairs El Paso County’s Zoning Board of Adjustment, the Planning Commission for the City’s downtown district and the Tri-Lakes YMCA Advisory Board. He is the EDC representative on the City’s Land Use Review Advisory Board. Wayne is a member of the Pikes Peak Association of Realtors® and the Realtor® Commercial Industrial Society. He was a vice president for a number of terms with the Rocky Mountain Chapter of Core Net Global. Wayne was a founding member and was co-chair of the Design Review Board for the town of Hopkinton, Massachusetts.
About the Firm:
ITRA®|Commercial Real Estate, LLC has a unique blend of technical and business leadership expertise gained from significant national and international experience in commercial real estate including complex negotiations, site acquisition, leasing, finance, facility design and construction. Our team meets our client’s real estate needs whether expanding or consolidating.
We strive to deliver world-class value-added services and cost effective appropriate real estate solutions that totally satisfy our client’s needs. Since 2001 our Guiding Principles; Responsiveness, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork coupled with our mission to exclusively represent tenants and owner-users gives our clients an advantage over working with traditional brokerage firms.
“We are absolutely satisfied with Wayne and his team’s work to identify property, negotiate purchase or lease agreements and achieve City approvals and entitlements for our developments.” Aaron Kindel, Director Business Development, Imagine Schools.
For more information, contact:
Phone: +1 (719) 886-6535