Following are some interesting facts about Atlanta and its commercial real estate market…
- Atlanta is the capital and most populous city in the state of Georgia, and the ninth largest metropolitan area in the United States.
- Atlanta is the primary transportation hub of the Southeastern US with Atlanta International Airport being the world’s busiest airport since 1998. Atlanta has non-stop flight service to 150 US cities and 95 foreign cities in 57 countries and is within a 2 hour flight to 80% of the US population.
- Atlanta is considered an alpha-world city, and with a gross domestic product of US $270 billion, Atlanta’s economy ranks 15th among world cities and 6th in the nation.
- The Atlanta metropolitan area has the country’s third largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies and more than 75% of the Fortune 1000 companies have a presence in the Atlanta metropolitan area. The city contains the world headquarters of corporations such as Coca-Cola, Home Depot, AT&T Mobility, UPS, Delta Air Lines, and Turner Broadcasting.
- Atlanta has one of the largest concentrations of colleges and universities in the country. The city has more than 30 institutions of higher learning.
- Atlanta is marked by rolling hills and dense tree coverage and is home to the world’s largest indoor aquarium.
About the Principal:
Stuart Holcombe has over twenty years of work experience in corporate real estate and is President and CEO of Corporate Real Estate Advisors (CREA), an international commercial real estate firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. Stuart’s practice is dedicated to serving and representing office, industrial and medical tenants and buyers only.
Stuart founded the firm in 1990 following a 10-year career as an executive with regional and international commercial real estate organizations. Mr. Holcombe specializes in representing Fortune 500 companies, professional firms, medical organizations and emerging growth organizations for the acquisition and disposition of their office space requirements. He brings more than 20 years experience in tenant representation. His clients include US Healthworks, Bosche Corporation, Holger Christiansen, Stibo Systems, Philip Morris, CCI Europe, Rockwell Collins, Trade Commission of Denmark, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and CeloNova BioSciences.
Stuart holds a real estate broker license in Georgia and has been awarded the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation from the CCIM Institute in Chicago. CCIM is the recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate. He is also a member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors, the Commercial Association of Realtors, the Danish American Chamber of Commerce, The Buckhead Club, and is a charter member of the Atlanta-Peachtree Rotary. Mr. Holcombe served on the ITRA Board of Directors for six years, most recently as the Vice-Chairman.
For more information, contact:
Corporate Real Estate Advisors
Phone: +1 (404) 816-2200